Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I - Intelligent


A fearless southern girl is . . .

Intelligent

She thinks logically and quickly comprehends new information. While she refuses to lord her smarts over others, she never plays them down either. It's a fine line she walks, but when faced with a novel problem, she will solve it to the benefit of all, without ever belittling anyone involved.


This post is part of the annual A to Z Blog Challenge. Click the link to visit other participating blogs. Consider joining the 2013 April A to Z Challenge. My participation in the 2011 Challenge resulted in the ABC Book of Literary Devices, available from Amazon.com:

6 comments:

Jessica Ferguson said...

Hi, I just found you. I'm a Southern girl too ... uh, used to be a girl. :) I see you're a runner. My daughter just ran in the Crescent City Classic in New Orleans.

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Am thrilled to her how y'all southern gals are doing... but now I'm tempted to spread a little cheer about us northern girls! Really, really northern girls! You can recognize us by our toques and our frostbit noses!

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

What do you Southerners eat?!

This is me, Duncan D. Horne, visiting you from the A-Z challenge, wishing you all the best throughout April and beyond.

Duncan In Kuantan

Unknown said...

Duncan,
We eat grits. (No one can eat just one.)

Unknown said...

Jess,
We're all girls.

Unknown said...

Cathy,
I think you should do a theme on extreme northern girls.